Sunday, December 12, 2004

In dreams

I've been having some strange dreams recently. I'll just make a list of some of the themes and see if a pattern emerges:

  • I found a series of extra rooms in my house (which had turned into a bungalow). The last room contained a baby brown bear who had crept in through a dog flap in the sun room and then tried to bite me.
  • Looking out of my bedroom window I saw a large hollow tree in the garden inhabited by actors wearing orange owl costumes. It was alright, because apparently they had been renting the tree before we moved in.
  • I was in an old church where Richard Herring was filming a show that was a spoof memorial of his life. Part of it involved a revolving sofa on a large turntable.
  • A storm was blowing outside the house and water was flooding down the walls and into the electrical sockets. In the attic my dad was looking at a fuse box and saying that it was unsafe. I picked up an old light bulb and it illuminated in my hand, getting brighter and brighter until it exploded in a shower of sparks.
Any ideas?

1 comment:

Mr Peacock said...

Amazing! with dreams like that there's no need to be awake. particularly liked the revolving sofa, have images now of giant record players for furnature.