Friday, October 08, 2010

Mist - Protocol Rain

After yesterday's glorious sunshine, we woke up to grey mists and drizzle this morning but not much mellow fruitfulness as far as I could see. Oh well, nothing that the light box can't banish.

Blogging may be a bit truncated over the next couple of days - Alicia is home for her birthday tomorrow, and we've got my Mum and Dad up for the weekend as well. We've managed to get the house sorted (with Jan doing the lion's share of the work) and it all feels a bit like Christmas.

We've all been out for a walk in the woods - I must remember to take my phone tomorrow because there are some new highland cows in the field with some impressive looking fringes and pointy horns. I think the farmer must be trying out some rare breeds.

Anyhoo, it's Friday night, so there will be cocktails (and Beatles Rock Band)!

No comments: