Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spies in the wire

A bit gloomy today, but I can forgive that as the sun did peek out for a while at lunchtime when I went out for a walk. In fact, it was surprisingly warm for March and most conducive to a mooch round the retail park.

My mission this lunchtime was to buy a VGA monitor cable and I saw one in the first shop I went into (a Comet), but I ended up checking Staples, PC World and even Argos before returning to my original find. I made the mistake of looking a bit confused when trying to find the right till to pay at and a suspiciously talkative sales assistant rail roaded me across the store, asking me what I was listening to on my ipod and commenting on the weather. Hmmm - I think I prefer my assistants taciturn, thank you very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

It's Thursday and I miss your daily posting! Hope all is well.

thermalsatsuma said...

We were out last night seeing Richard Herring's new show, so my post was a bit delayed ... normal service will be resumed, etc!

Anonymous Me said...

Excellent!