Thursday, February 04, 2010

Mist Protocol Rain

A pretty dreary day, weather wise. Freezing cold this morning, with a blanket of wet snow from last night, which gave way to mist and drizzle as the day progressed. Yuck. I've been feeling croaky and unwell too, which is probably the same thing that Jamie's been off school with this week.

Work was a bit quieter than yesterday, and my cunning tactic of working from home allowed me to actually get on with the things I was supposed to be doing yesterday. I also finished off an interesting unit on my M150 course about wildness and chaotic emergent behaviour in systems, and I'm really looking forward to the forum discussion about this subject.

Not much else to report, really - I'm waiting on the download for the Alien vs Predator demo at the moment, so in the meantime here's the Aliens rap ...

No comments: