Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bark at the moon

Another disturbed night of the dog barking.

I was very disorientated when he woke me up at around one o'clock. I thought it was half past six and so I was going to get up and make a cup of tea, and it was only after I'd come downstairs and let the dog out into the garden that I realised what time it actually was.

Earlier last night we made a start on the box set of 'Time Gentlemen Please', the sitcom written by Richard Herring and Al Murray featuring the Pub Landlord character. It originally went out an obscure satellite channel in 2000 to miniscule audiences and pretty much sunk without trace. I suspect that if it had been on ITV a few years later then it would have been a much bigger hit. Anyhoo, it's well worth watching if you haven't seen it, although I recommend getting the box set with 37 episodes on which I picked up from Amazon for a tenner rather than the single disc DVD with a measly six episodes on.

Today has been pretty lazy. A spot of Animal Crossing (complete stegosaurus skeleton for the museum - GET!), a bit more Assassin's Creed (a tomb with some tricky timed sections) and finishing off the audiobook that I have been listening to.

No comments: