Saturday, August 29, 2009

  • 19:20 Snow Leopard here I come ... Install starts now! #
  • 19:53 Listening to Collings & Herrin via iPhone on the amp, installing Snow Leopard on Mac, twittering via DSi #
  • 20:57 Snow leopard is looking good so far ... seem to have loads more disc space #
  • 05:49 RT @GaryDelaney: Been wrestling with some moral dilemmas this week so I thought to myself 'what would Jesus do?' and just blamed homosexuals #
  • 06:01 RT @Lufferov: @Zomoniac I suggest you ask @thatrevchap - yep. Just read his blog - he plays and reviews every iPhone game EVAR on there #
  • 07:51 Right, time to take the doggo for a walk and cut the grass while the sun is shining #
  • 10:23 twitpic.com/fondt - You shall not pass! #caturday #
  • 12:27 I keep hitting refresh on the UPS tracking page in the hope that it will make my xbox come home sooner #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: