Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bleugh

If there’s one thing that you don’t want when you are feeling lousy from a cold, it’s to hear that the list of accounts that you produced with matches between the two databases that we merged the other week and asked my pointy haired boss to check for genuine unique accounts, wasn’t actually checked at all until the maintenance people came to do their invoicing and found things missing. The upshot was that I had to go to Birmingham today, set up 90 odd accounts with associated address details and then point the relevant contracts at the new accounts. Lovely.

I’ve also got to go down tomorrow as well for a meeting. I’m not usually one for swearing, but in this case – pee po belly bum drawers! I’ll have to stock up on Lemsips and make sure my mp3 player is loaded with a new book to listen to.

No comments: