Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth

Observant readers will have noticed that I broke a tooth when I was on holiday and today was the appointment to get it sorted out. I had been rather worried that it was going to be either painful or expensive, or more likely both, but in the end my dentist managed to glue a bit of filling into the gap and mould it into the correct shape. I'll need to be careful with it for the next couple of days, but fingers crossed it is all ok. Altogether it took 15 minutes and cost £15 which I reckon is a bit of a bargain. Hurrah for NHS dentistry!

In other news, I've set Aliens vs Predator 2 up on Jamie's PC so we've just spent a merry hour stalking each other through bunkers, space ships and compounds, and fragging with a selection of claws, razor frisbees, miniguns and rocket launchers. Excellent fun.

1 comment:

Doll Face said...

Dentists - I'm scared of dentists, i have to go soon. Ouchy fillings.