Friday, December 16, 2005

Tales from Dogwood

Well, I did say I might be sometime ... I can exclusively report that Animal Crossing : Wild World on the Nintendo DS is SUPERACESEXBEST with CHERRIESONNATOP! I had a momentary worry before I started playing that I would have seen it all before, but boy, was I ever wrong. From the moment I started walking round my village, with the snow crunching under my feet, meeting my new neighbours and finding out exactly how deep in debt I was to that shyster Tom Nook, I was hooked. I wake up in the morning wondering whether I'll have recieved a letter from Pecan the Squirrel yet, or who else has moved into the town overnight.

I've already been fishing, started my fossil collection, visited another town on the internet, sent and recieved letters, built the base for a snowman, paid off my first mortgage, spent enough money in Nook's shop so that he's expanded it to a Nook'n'Go, designed a shirt and a constellation, planted flowers and trees, made money from beachcombing for shells. I've noticed that the moon in the sky matches the phase of the real moon, the light changes through the day with the real time, the music and sound have a superb surround sound effect and the animation is silky smooth, particularly with the scrolling effect as you walk around.

In short, I've been busy ... :-)

If anyone out there would like to visit Satsuma in Dogwood my friend code is : 064 485 635 776

No comments: