Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Me Meme


1. Name someone with the same birthday as you:

Simon Bolivar
Jennifer Lopez
Amelia Earhart
Alexandre Dumas (most appropriate!)

2. Where was your first kiss?

At a party when I was fifteen - not repeated for another four years ...

3. Have you ever seriously vandalised someone else's property?

No.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
 
No. I've never hit anyone of either sex, unless you count fencing and live role play

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?

A drunken rendition of 'La Bamba' at a pub kareaoke night

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?

Their writing style.

7. What really turns you on?

Jan.

8. What do you order at Starbucks?

Mint Choc Frappaccino

9. What is your biggest mistake?

Staying in a loveless marriage long past its sell by date.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?

No

11. Say something totally random about yourself.

I keep an old palm computer by the loo, just for playing solitaire

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

No.

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?

Yes, at least the ones that work on multiple levels. Dexter's Lab, Teen Titans, Spongebob Squarepants, anything from Pixar. I would not class The Simpsons as a kiddy show though,

14. Did you have braces?

Yes - I had six teeth taken out, and the rest juggled around with braces for two years.

15. Are you comfortable with your height?

Yes.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone has done for you?

Bought me a bag of sherbert lemons from Marks and Spencers ...

17. When do you know it's love?

When it endures.

18. Do you speak any other languages?

I did a Spanish GCSE four years ago, and I can get by in French and German if I have to. Do you count languages like SQL, Pascal, VB, shell script and so on?

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?

No.

20. What magazines do you read?

SFX and sometimes Official Xbox Magazine if there's a demo I'm interested in. If you include web based things, then I read Slate, The BBC News, Wired and Slashdot.

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?

No.

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?

My Nan.

23. Do you watch MTV?

No - I prefer the multi choice music channels.

24. What's something that really annoys you?

The grocer's apostrophe, people who use the word 'of' instead of 'have' and anybody who thinks that being ignorant about maths and science is something to be proud of.

25. What's something you really like?

Swords and video games.

26. Do you like Michael Jackson?

If somebody had assassinated him just after 'Thriller' then he would be held in the same regard as John Lennon. Now, he is a pitiful train wreck.

27. Can you dance?

Big Fish. Little Fish. Cardboard Box.

28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?

I used to stay awake for entire weekends playing games and doing live role play. Now, I tend to fall asleep by half past ten unless I drink coffee to stay awake for Lost.

30. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into casualty?

No.

31. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?

Yes.

1 comment:

maria said...

I read them too!