Friday, December 17, 2004

Home is where I wanna be ...

So, it's a good job I'm here, isn't it.

Mrs Dogwood has decked the halls, I've just had a smoked salmon, creme fraiche and asparagus pizza for tea, I've got a glass of Banana Bread beer at my side and a purry cat on my lap. It's supposed to be my office christmas party tonight, but I'm damned if I'm going to Birmingham on a Friday night for a dull meal with cheap wine.

So, raise a glass and prepare to celebrate whichever festival takes your fancy. The year is turning and it is time to take stock, prepare for the future and enjoy a respite from the worries of the world. I've just got the server consolidation to deal with on Monday and Tuesday and then I've got nearly two weeks of food, drink, walks with the dog and video games.

Best of all the ex is going to be 1500 miles away ... :-)

No comments: