Monday, January 02, 2012

Back to Reality


The last day of the holidays, and the last lie in too, waking up from a vivid dream about artificial intelligence and ghost hunting with Professor Richard Dawkins. It was somewhat chillier than of late, but I'll take that in return for brilliant blue skies and crisp, fresh air.

Today's toasta bag experiment was blue cheese and prosciutto which was nommilicious, particularly when followed by the last but one custard filled mince pie. Back to healthy eating as well as work tomorrow, I fear.

University work today has included some more study of project management, including risk analysis and setting SMART objectives for a project. I need to set up a meeting with my boss to discuss the project that I have chosen for my case study.

In Skyrim news, I finally managed to climb the seven thousand steps to High Hrothgar without getting distracted by random dungeons, quests or alchemical experiments on the way. I now have mastery of shouting at people to knock them over. Which is nice.

No comments: