Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Into the exam room

After what seems like weeks of anxiety dreams leading up to this moment, I finally walked into the exam room for my M255 Java exam today. It was a three hour paper - one hour of multiple choice and two hours of written questions. I finished all of the sections, although I was rushing a little at the end when I didn't really need to.

As suspected, writing for that length of time has left my hand feeling like it has been fed into one of those old fashioned meat grinders - ouchies. I'm quietly confident about the whole thing - I've definitely passed, but I don't know if I am in reach of the 85% for a distinction though. We shall see.

Anyhoo, tonight is a night off and then back to the grindstone of T215 and a 2,250 word assignment on biometric security systems.

No comments: