Monday, December 27, 2010

Outlands

Weather : a few desultory flakes of wet snow this morning, followed by a gradual thaw of the lying snow from last week. Not pleasant.

I thought I had better get back into some OU work today, so I made a start on the next question on the TMA, this one dealing with overriding and overloading of subclasses. I made some good progress on it, I think, although there is a written section in addition to the code which will require a bit more code.

In games news, I finally got my paws back on the controller for a bit of Fable III which I am enjoying hugely. I'm not quite sure about the changes to the gameplay mechanics from Fable II yet, but I think I'll get the hang of them soon enough. More news, as it happens ...

1 comment:

Rachel Green said...

I shall look forward to Fable 3 on the PC