Friday, October 15, 2010

The White Room

It's the end of what seems to have been an exceptionally long week. The weather seemed to match my mood with the sky turning as black as a Bible just before I finished work and then bucketing down with rain as I made my way round the woods with the dog.

I've been in somewhat of a philosophical mood after the shock of The Rev dying two days ago. It's made me realise how important the relationships that I have with the people that make up my virtual communities and social networks actually are - it's somewhat of a cliche to say it, but you really don't know what you've got until it's gone.

Anyhoo, I intend to honour Owen's memory tonight by carrying on as normal with a large Mojito and a game of Rock Band and you are all welcome to join me.

No comments: