Thursday, September 09, 2010

Know your enemy

Weather, sunny and reasonably warm.

Work, frustrating and busy trying to get a software delivery ready for a client after it had been promised to them for tomorrow. Guess when I was told of the deadline? Yesterday afternoon. Grmmph. I need to go into the office tomorrow to make sure it's all sorted, which I'm not overly thrilled about when I am still not feeling 100%. Needs must and all that, tho.

In better news, the books and materials for my OU Java course arrived this morning so I have unpacked them and stacked them on my book shelf in readiness. I'm having second thoughts about starting another course to run simultaneously from January now. I'll have to see how much time this course takes up once I get back into the swing of things before I make a decision about it.

No comments: