Friday, September 24, 2010

I Talk to the Wind

Ten degrees today (compared with twenty two on Wednesday) and it felt much colder in a biting wind. Brrr. At least there was a bit of sunshine in between the various showers, and I had my light box for the gloomier bits of the day.

Work at home today, and I finished up the spec I was writing (I'll probably be doing the development on it too, but workflow processes is workflow processes) as well as identifying a bug-ette with zero lines in the manual transactions routine. So, yay me, I think.

More Pocket Frogs and I'm starting to see the rare and valuable frogs turning up now including Stellatas (with star markings) as well as a translucent glass frog making for some potentially very lucrative breeding possibilities. In other games news, if you cast your mind back a day or two you will recall that I was looking for a space trade 'n' shoot-em-up, and as luck would have it 'Galaxy on Fire' turned up on the app store as a freebie today. I've played a couple of missions in between frog related activity and it looks to be more or less what I was looking for. Rather nifty graphics with enemy ships leaving graceful swooping trails in space (just before you blow them into profitable smithereens). Worth a punt, I would say.

Anyhoo, you should all know the drill now. Friday night, rum based cocktail, Rock Band on the xbox - go and play!

No comments: