Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Burning down the house

Sunny when I left the house this morning, but as soon as I hit the road the fog descended in swirling patches. Unfortunately somebody had taken the concept of hitting the road a little bit too literally and had sideswiped the central barrier on the motorway one junction up from where I join it. Oh joy. Still, it all means I am making a dent in my podcast backlog. Which is nice.

Now, it's time for a rantette.

I think the Koran is a despicable document, cruel and contemptuous of human life and used to justify the most barbarous acts. However, the way to deal with something like this that is to apply the tools of calm rationality to unravel the weave of its insane logic. Burning a book is the act of a FUCKING IDIOT. Mind you, what else do you expect from Christians who seem to be rapidly catching up with the Muslims in the race back to the dark ages (or as they prefer to call them 'the good ol' days').

In better news, I now have iOS 4.1 and my game center id is 'satsuma' ... :-)

No comments: