Friday, August 06, 2010

Twist and Shout

Weather : Breezy and mostly rain free, until the washing was nearly dry ...

Four days back at work, and I was ready for a work at home day, although I still woke up at the regulation twenty past six. My body clock has evidently readjusted to whatever timezone my office is in. Still, at least I have another week off to look forward to at the end of August, which is not too far in the future.

Reading the news this morning I wondered if I had stepped into some sort of parallel universe in which Naomi Campbell is giving evidence at a war crimes tribunal and Wyclef Jean is running for president of Haiti but it seems that these things really are taking place in our slice of the multiverse. Interesting times, indeed. At least we're not in the *really* stupid universe where somebody thinks that calling their child Adolf Hitler is a good idea - oh, wait ...

In games news, Beatles Rock Band turned up this morning for the bargainlicious price of £13.49, so I forsee a Friday night split between this and Green Day Rock Band starting in about ... ooooh, thirty seconds time?

No comments: