Thursday, August 12, 2010

Metal Man

Weather, light showers - a weather condition prone to dangerous spoonerism ...

Work was irritating, running a remote install on a customer site that ran into a lot of niggly problems, some of which were down to the correct ports on the firewalls between different bits of the system not being opened properly. On top of that a support problem that I thought had been resolved weeks ago got bounced back to me for another look, so I'll have to have a go with that tomorrow.

I thought that my recent run of decent journeys home was too good to be true, and so it proved when the traffic ground to a halt tonight. There were plenty of flashing blue lights going past on the hard shoulder and there was a fairly comprehensively crunched car when I eventually went past. At least it gave me a good chance to catch up on podcasts whilst sitting still.

Home now, and time to sort out my photo post for today.

No comments: