Saturday, May 08, 2010

Woo-hah! (Absorb Fish)

A bit of a cold and gray day outside, with a reasonable bit of work done, I think. I did keep an eye on Twitter and watched Nick Clegg's speech to the fair votes protesters as it happened. For one brief, shining moment I thought that he was going to call on them to march on Westminster, but in the end he just said enough to keep them happy. These certainly are turning out to be interesting times ...

Is it just me, or is Ashes to Ashes getting more impenetrable with every episode. I spent half of last night's just saying 'Eh? What?' and wondering exactly where it is all going. I hope the writers have a better ending lined up than the American version did, although at least they aren't having to make something up to get around an unexpected cancellation.

In games news, I am rather enjoying 'Underworlds' which is turning out to be an excellent little dungeon crawling Diablo clone. After battling my way through various demonic princes of hell I thought that I had finished the game this morning, but it just turned out to be the end of chapter one, so I imagine I've still got a ways to go.

No comments: