Saturday, March 13, 2010

Asleep on a Train

Not entirely surprisingly I was flagging by half past ten last night, so we only got to watch about half of the Collings and Herrin video podcast from off of the DVD of 'Headmaster's Son'. Good fun though and no doubt we'll watch the rest of it tonight. My resolution this year is to go and see a live recording of a podcast at some point.

Back to T175 work today, looking at ICTs in medicine and considering how things like NHS Direct function. I had no idea that it had been available via digital TV on Sky until last year, although perhaps the lack of publicity led to a low takeup of the service. Also, I imagine that it might be a bit embarrassing looking up information about piles or something on the TV when the rest of the family are waiting to watch Strictly Come Dancing. Mind you, it doesn't seem to stop the people off of 'Embarrassing Bodies' from revealing all on prime time telly - a close up shot of someone's anal fissures are not really what you want to see when you are eating your tea.

Anyhoo, I've had a nap this afternoon, so I'm raring to go for Saturday night - bring it on!

No comments: