Sunday, February 14, 2010

Them Bones

Happy St Skeletor's day one and all!

I have to confess that even after saying I wasn't going to celebrate it in any way, I did get one Valentine's card today, from Winnie the horse in Animal Crossing which was nice. None of the other villagers sent me anything though, so the hate campaign to get them all to leave starts here.

Lovely sunny day this morning, making the walk in the woods particularly pleasant. This was followed by the usual Sunday brunch of crumpets and mushrooms which is becoming a regular treat now that we have cut back on eating meat. I can recommend it as a good alternative to a greasy fry-up.

One M150 question dusted this afternoon, leaving just one more to go, although the final one looks like a tricky bit of recursive coding to get my head around. I'll get it done this week though, I think.

Games wise, just the usual Sunday routine of Animal Crossing and quite a lot of Echo Bazaar which is fun but a touch on the slow side at the moment.

No comments: