Friday, February 19, 2010

TDIF! *

Cold but brilliantly sunny, with a sprinkle of snow of the ground. Lovely - this is just the weather that I like at this time of year.

Slept in till half past seven this morning, albeit with some slightly strange dreams about playing Tunnels and Trolls in a flat that was having its windows dried with a giant hot air blower mounted on a double decker bus that sped off round the corner when I tried to take a picture of it on my iPhone. Or something.

In games news, I finally reached the end of my ambition quest in Echo Bazaar, and a fine tale it was too, concerning a fading music-hall singer, a conspiracy of clay men and the largest gem of the 'neath. This really is a most entertaining game and I commend it to you all.

Not a great deal to say tonight - we've just got in from the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is Asda on a Friday night, but I've got Captain Morgan's rum, fresh lime and mint so a Mojito is a very real possibility in the next couple of minutes, I suspect ... cheers!

*Thank Darwin it's Friday!

No comments: