Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Looking for Lewis and Clarke

It's lovely to be able to open the curtains in the morning and see the sun, and even better to leave the office in the evening and still have a bit of light to see me across the car park. Ok, so it's still chilly out there (five minutes of scraping to defrost the car this morning) but I can cope with that.

In a shock development, I ran out of podcasts this morning after listening to this week's Guardian Tech Weekly, and I haven't queued up a new audiobook yet, so I resorted to listening to music instead. My default playlist is my 'Not Heard Lately' list which is a smart selection of random tracks that I haven't heard lately (the clue is kind of in the name). Some real classics in there too - Dick Dale and the Del Tones, Monkey Swallows the Universe, The Wynona Ryders and John Coltrane popped up this morning. Aces.

No comments: