Saturday, February 20, 2010

Always the Sun

I could get used to this sunshine - blue skies and air as crisp as a stick of fresh celery. Lovely.

OU work today was putting the final spit and polish on my T175 TMA and submishing it off, along with the CMA which I actually did on paper a while ago. I always find filling in the multiple choice doo-dahs a bit stressful, as I'm convinced I will tick the wrong things or put the correct answers against the wrong questions or something. Still, it's done and sent off into the ether, so it's just a case of waiting for the results.

I've got back into playing Words with Friends on the iPhone recently (waves at BlackVelvet73). It's just the right pace for a game for me, and being portable means that I can check my moves if I happen to be walking round, say, PC World, hypothetically speaking. As I was this afternoon. I'm not obsessed and anyone who says I am is lying.

Anyone else out there with an iPhone/iTouch fancy a game?

No comments: