Wednesday, December 09, 2009

On the road again

Newcastle and back today, and a pretty good journey all told - two and a half hours to get there and a smidge over two hours on the way back. The meeting did turn out to be useful in the end, even though it was mainly a bit of hand holding and explaining of possible setup options. Still, it was a day out of my time that I could have usefully been doing other things, but until they invent cloning and/or time travel I can only be in one place at once.

I was tired this morning though, thanks to the dog woofing at nothing in the night again. I don't know why he's taken it into his stoopid doggy brain to start doing it now, but it's very wearing. I just hope he sleeps through tonight.

Not a great deal else to report, really. Time for a bit of light and my daily visit to Animal Crossing now.

No comments: