Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's oh, so quiet ...

Day one of the holidays and a lie in, followed by a bracing walk in the woods with brilliant sunshine glinting off the snow. Lovely.

From Winter


I pottered around the house and did a bit of OU work before my Mum and Dad arrived, bearing mountains more food and a case of wine too. We also unpacked the hamper that they had bought us from Valvona and Crolla in Edinburgh full of nommy goodies. I think that we are pretty much stocked up with everything we need now I think, and anything left over will go to stock Alicia's food cupboard when she goes back to college.

I think I am going to start slowly building up my exercise levels again to see how I cope. I've got an application called RunKeeper on my iPhone which uses the GPS to log how far I've walked. I do quite like keeping track of things like that and it uploads the data to a website that maps it all on to a map. Very clever.

No comments: