Friday, December 18, 2009

In the meadow we can build a snowman

Or not as the case may be.

Overnight we had a dusting of snow, enough to turn the world white and cover the cars, but not really any more than that. It's jolly cold though and the temperature barely rose above freezing before dropping back down again.

Poor old Frank the cat seems to have a cold and has been sneezing and snuffling and looking a bit sorry for himself. He's still tucking into his food, so he hasn't lost his appetite, and I'm not too worried about him. He's up to date on his jabs, so it's not likely to be anything serious, I hope.

A work at home day today and reasonably quiet too. I ran through a bit more testing, and then wrapped some presents listening to my Christmas shuffle on my iphone - mostly J-pop covers of seasonal classics. The trimmings and the tree are up and the lights are a cheerful bulwark against the dark outside. Two more days and then the light will return.

No comments: