Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Hazy shade of winter

A quick daily post, because I need to go and check turnip prices in Animal Crossing before limbering up for the 1vs100 live show.

Frosty and cold this morning, necessitating unlimbering the ice scraper for the first time this winter. The air was still too, revealing an unhealthy looking pall of pollution over Leeds as I drove in this morning. Work was busy, trying to cobble together a bit of functionality to show at a demo on Thursday. I just hope it will work without falling over.

Slow going on the way home, without any obvious cause. An ambulance and several police cars went past on blues and twos, but I guess that the accident must have been on the M62 rather than the M1.

If you have an iphone, then check out Appvent Calendar which is promising a free game every day until Christmas. In other advent calendar news, I has a Peppa Pig advent calendar stuffed full of lovely chocolate - yums!

I has a Peppa Pig advent calendar - hurrah! on Twitpic

No comments: