Courtesy of Flickums
5. Kill Bill Vol 1. The Bride vs the Crazy 88s. Sheer excess and bloody brilliant.
4. Seven Samurai. In complete contrast, this fight is simple, sparse and ends with a single cut, as should be the aim of any master of iaijutsu.
3. The Duellists. Every fight in this movie is an object lesson in classical swordplay
2. Princess Bride. Particularly enjoyable if you have studied your Agrippa, which I have.
1. Rob Roy. The only flaw in this fight is the ending which undermines the whole point of the film. Cunningham should have won easily.