Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tired

I think I must be a bit run down.

I've been feeling like I'm coming down with something or other for the last couple of days, but it hasn't developed into anything - it's just a general feeling of blaahness and fatigue. I felt so knackered yesterday morning that I couldn't even face going out with the dog first thing, which is most unlike me. Still, at least it's the weekend now, so I can catch up on sleep and destress a bit after a week of irritating problems at work.

I've been having strange, apocalyptic doom laden dreams as well. The other night, a black steampunk style balloon was about to crash onto the roof of the house, and last night featured a Cloverfield style squamous horror rampaging across the field at the back of our garden. Perhaps I am feeling threatened by something?

Kobudo was excellent again on Thursday night. Everybody was enjoying themselves and keen to learn, and Sensei John let the lesson run on until half past nine. It was good to see Katy there for the first time too, and leaving with a big grin on her face at the end. More work on draws, jitsu techniques and the Rei Sheki ritual is starting to make sense, but my brain went to jelly at the end and I completely forgot the footwork for suioko geri. Doh!

Games wise, I have been playing more of Phantom Hourglass recently, and I think I'm on the home stretch now having just cleared a tricky bit of the Ocean King's Temple and now into a tag team bit with a Goron which is yet another twist to the already inventive gameplay.

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

I hope you get the rest you need this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Dreams are always strange that way. If it feels right to you that that is what they mean, then that is what they mean. But threatened by what, though?