1. What is your occupation?
I seem to be turning into an accountant.
2. What colour are your socks right now?
I'm not wearing any socks at the moment. If I was they'd be black
3. What are you listening to right now?
Mr Peppermint Man - Dick Dale and the Del Tones
4. What are you eating right now?
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I don't think I've ever driven an automatic car.
6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Can I be one of the apple fragranced green ones?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes. Creepylesbo is lovely.
9. How old are you today?
10. Favorite drink?
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't watch sport, but at a pinch I'd watch a good sword fight.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Two cats and one dog.
14. Favorite food?
Probably Spaghetti Carbonara. Yum.
15. What was the last movie you watched and did you cry?
The Empire Strikes back, on my palm top
16. Favorite month?
Whenever the clocks go forward and we get light evenings.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My teddy bear
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
Spring. Glad to see that you use the original west country word 'fall' rather than the neologism 'Autumn'.
20. Hugs or kisses?
21. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries, preferably with a bun underneath them or a cake around them.
22. Do you want your friends to post this?
Pfft. It's a meme.
23. Who is most likely to respond?
The usual suspects.
24. Who is least likely to respond?
25. Living arrangement?
Married with 2.0 kids and a dog.
26. When was the last time you cried?
Hmm, probably at the end of 'The Dark Tower'
27. What is on the floor of your closet?
Some ties that have lost the evolutionary struggle for survival in the upper reaches of the shirt rail.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest relationship with?
I've known my friend Andrew for getting on for twenty years now.
29. What did you do last night?
Spaghetti Carbonara for tea, two hours of rapier and buckler work and then a glass of beer watching Traffic Cops and Planet Earth. BEST
30. Favorite smells?
Crispy bacon, warm cats, cut grass
31. What inspires you?
Walking in the woods, twice a day, every day.
32. What are you afraid of?
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
34. Favorite dog breed?
36. How many years at your current job?
13 years. Blimey.
37. Favorite day of the week?
38. What states have you lived in?
39. Favorite holidays?
One where I don't have to do anything.
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
Yay for motorbikes. I wouldn't dare get on one nowadays though.