Saturday, June 24, 2006

When I'm 64

Well, it appears that Paul McCartney and me have something in common (apart from a loopy ex-wife that is). I started playing Brain Training on my DS this morning, and after slogging through mental arithmetic, memory tests and the infamous Stroop test (say the colour of a word rather than the word itself) I was slightly perturbed when Dr Kawashima informed that I have a brain age of 64.

Pah! Does this mean that I am prematurely senile or that my inate grumpiness and grammatical pedantry reveals my true age? I can only hope that the daily training exercises will halt this slide into gray haired dotage before I start wearing beige slacks and listening to Classic FM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally managed to get my Brain Training score down to 28, after being sabatoged by my 7-year-old up to 84.

I'm also addicted to Big Brain Academy, but my DS' screen dithers just a bit in the center, just enough to mess up the analytical and thinking tests (I'm holding out for a new DS Lite).