Thursday, January 05, 2006

Animal Crossing Update

I’d paid off my third mortgage and so I awoke to find myself the proud owner of a whole new floor in my house. I didn’t dare go and visit Nook to find out how much my next loan was just yet, so I set to rearranging my furniture – double bed and writing desk upstairs, with the lovely lamp and my ship’s compass, and my musical instrument collection, reel to reel tape recorder, ceremonial sword, wide-screen tv, sofa and pinball table downstairs.

Lovely.

I went for a walk around, doing a bit of fishing (two football fish in a row – yaybo!) and fossil hunting and then I ran into a weird dog wrapped in bandages. I turns out it was somebody called Lucky (so why the bandages, eh?) visiting from Delain, Kt’s town. What larks. I tried to teach him a rude catchphrase before he went  back but he didn’t want to play. I think I’ll try putting some messages in bottles and see if they follow him home.

No comments: