Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Animal Crossing Update


This game just gets better and better. I was beach combing yesterday morning when I found a message in a bottle washed up on the shore from deKay. I went to visit his town last night for a chat and to steal some more apples - the apples and oranges that I planted at the weekend are all growing but they haven't started producing fruit yet. We compared turnip prices - we'd both paid in the region of 100 bells to Sow Joan on Sunday, but the Stalk Market looks weak at the moment with that thieving pikey Tom Nook offering a measly 72 bells. Git. My red turnips are still growing, so I must remember to water them tomorrow before I go to work.

I was awake early this morning, so I went fishing to earn a bit of money, but then I ended up blowing 1400 bells on an ornamental sword for my house. I just couldn't resist and I think that I still owe 100,000 bells on my current mortgage. Aaargh. I just hope that I've put it in the right place to give me some good feng shui vibes to improve my luck.

All in all - BEST!!!one!!

No comments: