Thursday, July 07, 2005

Stress and nervous tension

Well, I was going to post about the stress of driving to Birmingham yesterday. I nearly cried when the traffic ground to a halt and the traffic news reported an accident at junction 28.

I was going to post about the stresses of work - the timesheet administrator is leaving this week, her replacement is off sick with a broken ankle, and I still don't understand exactly what mechanism they want for recharging expenses invoices for site visits, even after a two hour meeting.

I was going to post about my ex changing her phone number, so her ex has now started sending me weird messages, trying to find out where she lives and what her phone number is.

Then I saw an email from Creepy, saying she was fine, and I looked at the bbc news website ...

There are some evil bastards out there.

1 comment:

maria said...

Yeah, I was going to blog about something or othere and... well.

Bastards.