Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Five things

Five snacks I enjoy:
 
Vegetarian Sushi from Little Tokyo in Leeds, Mc Coy's Flame Grilled Steak flavour crisps, Peanut butter & Jalapeno sandwiches, Snickers Chocolate flapjacks, fresh salad with balsamic vinegar dressing
 
Five bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs:
 
John Otway, Dubstar, ZZ Top, Pink Floyd, Buffy : The Musical

Five things I would do with £1m.
 
Buy a cottage in Swaledale, install wi-fi internet for the whole valley, improve the local roads, subsidize the local school to keep it going, go and live there

Five locations I'd like to run away to:
 
Swaledale, Edinburgh, Arabba (in the Italian Dolomites), Las Vegas, The Moon

Five things I like doing:
 
Fencing, walking the dog, surfing the net, playing video games, reading

Five things I would never wear:
 
Tartan, lace, gimp suits, smart casual, a tie when I don't have to
 

Five TV shows I like:
 
Big Brother, Time Gentlemen Please, The Smoking Room, Battlestar Galactica, Traffic Cops
 
Five movies:
 
Das Boot, The Belly of an Architect, Aliens, Return of the King, Die Hard

Five famous people I'd like to meet:
 
Terry Pratchett, Bill Bryson, Bernard Cornwall, Iain M Banks, Richard Herring

Five biggest joys at the moment:
 
Walking in the woods with the dog in the cool early mornings, warm evenings and cold beer, fresh strawberries, wifi in the garden, my family

Five favourite toys:
 
Xbox, Nintendo DS, my mini poot, air con in the car, my sword

Pinched from leathermgoddess …

 

No comments: