Monday, February 21, 2005

Since we've no place to go ...

... let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Unfortunately, I've got to go to Brum tomorrow. We've just had a few flurries of snow here today, but this evening has seen a steady and sustained fall starting when I was out at fencing and quickly covering the back roads. The cold that I thought that I had shaken off also seems to be coming back for another go. More Nuclear Strength Lemsips and a glass of beer before bedtime, I think.

One minor drama during the writing of this post though. I'd just settled down with my laptop when we heard an almighty crash from the kitchen. One of the cats had managed to knock a plate off the worktop onto the floor, smashing it to smithereens, whilst trying to get some chicken bones wrapped up underneath it. I tidied up the mess, and the cats still had the cheek to start miaowing for food.

No comments: