Friday, November 05, 2004

Welcome back my friends, to the blog that never ends

Apologies for the sudden move ... I had the unpleasant experience of having my blog discovered by someone who I'd really rather wasn't reading it. I don't think that I put anything on my old blog that was untrue or particularly nasty, but an oblique reference to an unbelievably hurtful experience (ask me on instant messenger exactly what she said) seems to have rattled her cage.

I'm going to carry on, much the same as before but avoiding anything that might make this blog easy to find on google. I guess some of you will know the drill by now. Also, she has probably seen my blogroll as well, so can ask that you hold off on linking to me for a while, just in case? Thanks.

So, pull up a chair, make yourself a cup of coffee, don't mind the packing cases and settle down for Dogwood Tales ...

No comments: