Monday, November 22, 2004

Bits and Bobs

I can't really think of a coherant way to blog today, so it's going to be bullet points ...

  • Good news! The temperature has jumped from -3 to +11
  • Bad news! I changed the battery in the remote sensor on the weather station and the base unit can't see it any more
  • Good news! I found some tapes from the library that needed to go back
  • Bad news! They were from a branch library five miles away
  • Good news! The local library down the road will take them back
  • Bad news! They are overdue and there's a fine on them
  • Good news! It's only £1.45
  • Good news! The programmer is finally doing some work on the timesheets system
  • Bad news! We've got a planning meeting on Wednesday and he hasn't finished yet
  • Good news! I got up to level 2 on my Halo multiplayer score last night and won a match
  • Bad news! I lost the next three and went back down to level 1
  • Er
  • That's it ...



No comments: