Monday, January 02, 2006

Last day of the hols ...

The last week has gone by all too quickly, but it has been a good break. The days are perceptibly longer and I feel a great deal better than I did a few weeks ago. I know that I’ve got an early start tomorrow, but I’m ready for it.

We treated ourselves today with a trip into Leeds for sushi at Little Tokyo – a tad pricy, but well worth it and a complete contrast to the food I’ve been eating recently. The vegetarian sushi set is my favourite, but the Nigiri looked superb too. Recommended.

A mooch around the shops, a coffee in the Royal Armouries cafe and then home for a walk and an hour or two on Gun – great stuff, and perfectly paced with one of the best in game stories I’ve experienced for a while. I’m having to pace myself on it by taking side missions to avoid rushing through the main story missions too quickly, but just riding through the plains is a joy in itself.

Time for a last helping of Xmas pud I think …

No comments: