Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Rain Forest

Wednesday, and we seem to be back to wet and humid weather just in time for the air con in the office to go on the blink again. To make things even more peachy, the second monitor that I plug my laptop into wouldn’t switch on this morning so I had to wait a couple of hours before an IT bod found me a replacement. I’d forgotten quite how restrictive it feels working on a single desktop without even the option to flip between virtual desktops.

In telly news, we are enjoying season 3 of Dexter at the moment, although I’m sure I don’t remember Jimmy Smits looking quite so Hispanic when he was in NYPD Blue. Did he recently get a tan of epic proportions and a dodgy tache, or was he just unnaturally pasty white back in the 90s?

Finally, in games news, I haz an elder scroll – hurrah!

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

I really liked Dexter - I think I got through 3 or 4 seasons before they ran out. I need to catch up with the more recent seasons. It's totally the mustache, by the way. :-)