Monday, July 04, 2011

Blue Shadows on the Trail

Another disturbed night of sleep, with dreams of looming shadows and deep caverns. I also did my usual trick of waking up at half past five with just enough time to nod off again before the alarm sounded forty minutes later. I'm super croaky again as well, so I think I need to go back to the doctors.

In work news, I was upgrading a customer's test system to the latest release plus a service pack, and found several weird problemettes including a database column that appeared to have disappeared (as it were). Weird.

In OU news, I am comfortably back on track now. I've finished parts one and two of block 5 on digital sound processing (this weeks assigned study) so I can sneak into part 3 on video tomorrow. I'm finding out lots of things that I didn't know how to do with Audacity - it's chock full of clever features. I've only ever used it for trimming the ends off of files and putting fade outs on them.

No comments: