Monday, June 06, 2011

Good Morning, Morning

Or not, as the case may be.

After just about adjusting to getting up at civilised times over the last seven days, I found myself awake and watching the clock at five this morning, waiting for the alarm to sound. Bleurgh.

Work was the usual mix of a mountain of emails, followed by a couple of meetings to slog through. At least I wasn't coughing quite so much as I had been before the holiday, so maybe whatever it was is fading? We can but hope.

At least I managed to fit in a bit of OU work, doing some background reading on aspects of the surveillance society - the proliferation of CCTV, personal data, identity theft and intrusive government databases. It's enough to make you sever all connections to the internet and go and live in a cave.

Or not, as the case may be.

No comments: