Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thirty Days of Music, Day 27

Day 27: One song in your mp3 folder you're pretty sure no one else has.

Ooh, this is tricky. I have a couple of tracks that I am certain only one other person has, including songs from Nancy and Creepy Lesbo. I have a few Attery Squash tracks from Revd Diva Schematic, but I know Burkesworks has a copy of 'Charlie Brooker is Right About Everything' at least. Possibly the rarest vinyl recording that I have is Wild Willy Barret's album 'Call of the Wild' that features the track 'I did it Otway' that I posted the other day, but I first heard that round at Tchernabelo's flat in Bristol back in the 80s so I suspect he may still have a copy of that too.

I think that I will plump for the intro music to 'Interstate 76' (mah favourite game as longstanding readers will know) that I acquired by recording the music off of the game cd. I think it's a pretty fair bet that no one else reading this has done that ...

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

You won't lose your money on my account. That games looks like fun. :-)