Sunday, September 12, 2010

Psychokiller

After some overnight rain, the weather brightened up considerably giving me a chance to tidy up the garden and take in the sunshine. Lovely.

In Rock Band 2 news, I tried out the DLC code on the back of our second hand copy and was pleased to find that it was still valid and allowed us to download the twenty bonus tracks for the game. This gives us all of the tracks from Rock Band 1, 2, the bonus tracks and a couple more that we have downloaded for Green Day to play with. Which is nice. Highlights today have included Don't Fear the Reaper (with MORE COWBELL!), Cool for Cats, Pump it Up and Psychokiller (which turns out to be surprisingly difficult to type). Aces.

In other games news, after reading the reviews I caved in and ordered Halo : Reach. Long standing readers (pull up a chair, etc., etc.) will recall how much I enjoyed Halos 1 - 3, although oddly enough I seem to have skipped Halo : ODST, mainly because it seemed primarily to be a multiplayer game rather than an epic single player experience. Expect incoming Halo related blogging at some point this week.

In other slightly odd news, we seem to have had a phone book delivered to our doorstep. I can't remember the last time that I had reason to use such a thing (and I don't think we've seen hide nor hair of one for the last couple of years), so it seems like a phenomenal waste of paper as it will be going straight in the recycling. Does anybody else use phone books, or look forward to them being delivered?

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

No and no. But my mother, I think, still uses hers.

Rachel Green said...

I recycle ours immediately, too.