Sunday, September 26, 2010

Heart of Glass

Today has been a bit stressful.

We were doing a bit of decorating in the bathroom and Jan was painting the ceiling when the ladder slipped. She fell backwards and knocked the shower door off its hinges, and it hit the wall and shattered, covering the floor in tiny bits of glass. She was a bit bruised but fortunately not seriously hurt, and the glass was safety glass so I managed to clear it all up without getting cut. The upshot is that we'll probably have to get a whole new surround, as it doesn't look like there is any way of just getting a replacement door. Annoyin'!

In better news, I managed to thoroughly embarrass the boy last night by singing vocals on Rock Band. I am happy to say that I have a marvelous singing voice (*aside*, I don't), but I reckon I made a decent job of 'Cool For Cats' and 'Blitzkrieg Bop', mainly because they are all on one note. An excellent way to spend a Saturday night!

No comments: