Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Static Age

As alluded to yesterday, I went out this morning a little before one o'clock to pick up Jan and Jamie from the station. I didn't feel too bad today, but I think that it is catching up with me now and I feel like I'm threatening a cold as well. Groan.

I've been following the trailers and announcements coming out of E3 over the last couple of days, and it's plain that Nintendo really does still have the magic touch. I am thoroughly intrigued by the 3DS - a handheld with the processing power of the Wii that has a 3D screen? Colour me impressed, although I think that I want to see one in action before buying to see if the 3D works for my eyes. If I do get one next year, then Animal Crossing 3D looks like a must buy ...

In OU news, I got the score back for my last M150 TMA with 99%, just dropping 1 mark where I'd made a mistake in copying down the results of a bubble sort algorithm. I think that I can be pretty pleased with my overall course score being in the high 90s all the way through. I'm itching to start something else now though ...

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

I already feel like I'll never have time to play all the games I have now. But 3D? That sounds very cool! I'll wait for your review. Good job on the grades! Were you always an A student?