Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Curse of Ka'Zar

An abbreviated blog today. As alluded to yesterday, we've both had a stomach bug for the last two days, nuff said. Yuk.

I did manage to get some work done though, although I think I've still got a fair amount of catching up to do in the office tomorrow.

In OU news, I got 98% on my M150 TMA but then realised that my final assignment is actually due on the 25th of May rather than the 8th of June as I had thought (which is actually for the CMA). Yikes. Panic. Fortunately it's all straightforward Java stuff and I got a third of it done tonight before tea. My T175 ECA is completed, bar a final read through, so I should be able to get both of them proof read and submitted on Saturday I think.

In Twitter news, if you don't follow Phil Jupitus on Twitter then you may have missed the great pasty hunt last night. In a nutshell, Phil and his comedy chums Marcus Brigstocke and Carrie Quinlan were on a train out of Cornwall when they realised that they hadn't had a genuine Cornish pasty whilst they were there. They put out a request on Twitter and, well, watch the videos ...
The Great Pasty Hunt Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

1 comment:

Helly said...

Ugh, stomach bugs are no fun at all. Hope you're feeling much better now!